Recruit, Retain, Reward
Our automotive solutions are designed with technicians, facility management, and the bottom line in mind. Our leading-edge, organized tool solutions create a fixed-ops work environment that is efficient and provides an advantage over competitors.
- Increase Throughput – Sonic’s organizational methods surpass the competition providing an efficient work environment for technicians. This allows for maximum productivity and throughput.
- Accountability – The Sonic Foam System makes asset management no longer an issue. Our solutions have been proven to speed up taking inventory by 78%.
- Stability – Create high performance and work satisfaction by providing a complete, organized solution for your technicians. This will allow for lower attrition and will keep a steady flow of billable hours.
- Minimize Distraction – Every time the tool truck arrives they are decreasing billable hours for your business. Sonic provides quick, convenient service and shopping directly from your phone without the weekly interruptions.
- Smooth Sales Process – Waiting weeks or months for a quote is aggravating. Unlike our competitors, we eliminate the hassle and will turn around a quote within 24 hours.
- Lifetime Warranty – We back all Sonic products with a convenient lifetime warranty. Technicians can file a claim and we will have it processed within 24 hours. No proof of purchase or managers approval is required.
Recruit, Retain, Reward
We understand the importance of recruiting, retaining, and rewarding. Our goal is to transform your workspace into an environment that is focused on recruiting quality technicians and promoting retention through reward initiatives.
By supplying your technicians with the proper tools and professional workstations, they are able to work more efficiently which saves time and money. A partnership with Sonic will create a lifelong work culture that emphasizes loyalty, organization, and accountability.
Sonic arranged an independent time efficiency study to determine the effectiveness of the Sonic Foam System. The time study determined the time impact of using a technician’s toolbox and tools with Sonic tools and Sonic Foam System vs. a toolbox using accepted industry standard organization strategies on tool retrieval, replacement, and ability to inventory accurately.
By the numbers:
78 % Faster Inventory of Toolbox
80 % Reduced Misplaced Tools
20 % Faster Retrieval and Return