How It Works
Our Inventory Control System features organization for all tools as well as laser etching options for identifying the assigned owner of each tool. Accompanying each toolset is an inventory control book for easy logging of tool inventory at the end of a job, shift, or week, creating unmatched efficiency.
- With Sonic Foam, all tools are stored in shadowed CNC machined foam inlays. This system is designed to maximize your tool storage while staying organized.
- Serializing your tools to match an individual owner provides an additional level of personalization, accountability, and identification to keep track of YOUR tools.
- Know where all your tools are at the end of the day and do it faster. With a control log for each toolset combined in a binder built for your specific set, you can now sign off on completed inventory.
We performed an independent time study using a technician’s fixed-ops setup with a complete Sonic tool solution vs. a competitors solution using industry standard organizational methods.
By the numbers:
78 % FASTER INVENTORY OF TOOLBOX
80 % REDUCED MISPLACED TOOLS
20 % FASTER RETRIEVAL AND RETURN
WHAT IS IT?
- We use high powered fiber optic lasers to etch the metal creating a permanent marking on each tool. Adding this to your toolset provides accountability measures, and also adds an additional layer of efficiency for retrieval and return of tools.
WHO’S USING IT?
- While highly adopted in the aviation and manufacturing industry, we offer this service to all customers. Our product is highly distributed in all industries, as it allows for an extra level of serialization to each toolset on the floor for identification.
WHAT IS IT?
Our inventory control binder is built to be the control log of the toolbox. Included with every complete toolbox and toolset, this logbook marks the location of every tool and gives you the Sonic part # associated. Featured in the front of every inventory control binder is an aluminum badge with QR code that can be affixed to your toolbox. Scanning this badge initiates the warranty and replacement process.
When you have a multiuse space, holding everyone accountable to put things back is important. You can have the most expensive tools, but if they get lost, what’s the point?Evan Yarnell
Owner – Solid Performance