1/2" Drive Power-Impact Wheel Socket 6pt. 17mmSKU: 3310717
- Warranty: Sonic offers a hassle-free lifetime warranty on all products. For more information or to submit a claim click here.
Shop our 17mm Wheel Socket constructed from Chrome-Moly steel. Featuring plastic protection and thin walls. Available in a variety of sizes for all projects.
Power-impact wheel socket 1/2" 6pt. 17mm
Sonic Wheel Sockets provide extra protection when your removing and installing high-cost wheels. These sockets include a thin wall design and fully-encapsulated with a plastic sleeve. This sleeve keeps the lug-nut bores in the wheels pristine while still allowing the socket and lug to turn. Made from Chrome-Moly steel to take the abuse of impact wrenches and covered by the Sonic Tools lifetime warranty.
- Very robust execution
- Made specific for the wheel assembly and/or dismantling
- Internal square drive to DIN 3121 / ISO 1174
- Long execution
- For machinery usage
- Plastic sleeve for the damage-free work on aluminium rims
- Plastic sleeve protects the surface at the wheel screws/ nuts
- Plastic sleeve interchangeable
- Color coded indentifies the socket size
- Phosphate finish
- Chrome molybdenum