1/2" Drive Power-Impact Wheel Socket 6pt. 22mmSKU: 3310722
- Warranty: Sonic offers a hassle-free lifetime warranty on all products. For more information or to submit a claim click here.
Shop our 22mm wheel socket constructed from Chrome Moly steel. Featuring plastic protection and thin walls. Available in a variety of sizes for all projects.
Power-impact wheel socket 1/2" 6pt. 22mm
Sonic wheel sockets provide extra protection when your removing and installing high-cost wheels. These sockets include a thin wall design and fully-encapsulated with a plastic sleeve. This sleeve keeps the lug-nut bores in the wheels pristine while still allowing the socket and lug to turn. Made from Chrome Moly steel to take the abuse of impact wrenches and covered by the Sonic Tools lifetime warranty.
- Lifetime Warranty and 24-Hour Online Tool Exchange
- Tips Encapsulated in Plastic
- Working Surface No Longer Become Scratched
- Very Robust Execution
- Made Specific for the Wheel Assembly and/or Dismantling
- 6 PT
- Internal Square Drive to DIN 3121 / ISO 1174
- Long Execution
- For Machinery Usage
- Plastic Sleeve for the Damage-Free Work on Aluminum Rims
- Plastic Sleeve Protects the Surface at the Wheel Screws/Nuts
- Plastic Sleeve Interchangeable
- Color Coded Identifies the Socket Size
- Phosphate Finish
- Chrome Molybdenum
Specs & downloads
- Weight: 2lbs