null
  • Sonic S9 Toolbox
  • Aviation Socket set
  • Socket Set
  • Intermediate Aviation Socket set
  • Sonic S9 Toolbox plus tools
  • Why Sonic? Features and Benefits of Working with Sonic Tools
  • Join the Winning Team

Intermediate Aviation Toolset

An Intermediate badge designates the solution as a fairly comprehensive solution for mid-level to experienced technicians. Intermediate
SKU: 263IA
(1 review) Write a Review
$4,050.00 - $8,900.00
Add to Cart
$4,050.00 - $8,900.00
Sonic thought of the Aviation experts with this 263-piece tool set, hence many tools in this kit are an excellent fit for the trade. This toolset features all SAE sockets and wrenches. This toolset is available with our without a toolbox. Please select your option to the right. This set comes standard with a serialized tool ID laser etched on each tool. Custom etching is available for added cost.

Toolset Features

Professional Quality
Professional Quality

Our toolboxes, tools, and Sonic Foam are all precision engineered to the highest quality, meeting or exceeding all DIN and ASE standards. Our products are built to stand up to any task.

Inventory Control System
Inventory Control System

Each tool in the set is serialized, shadowed in CNC machined EVA foam, and includes an inventory control book that makes our Inventory Control System unrivaled in the industry.

Lifetime Warranty
Lifetime Warranty

We're proud of the products we make, and honor that by offering you a lifetime warranty. We offer a hassle-free experience and ship directly to you LEARN MORE

Toolbox Features

Drawer Construction
Drawer Construction

All drawers are built from 1 piece of steel with structural ribs added for rigidity. Each drawer is affixed with ball bearing slides and are fully extendable exposing 100% of the drawer's content.

Anti-Tilt
Anti-Tilt

Featuring an Anti-tilt mechanism to allow for only 1 drawer to be open at any given time, reducing the possibility of unbalanced weightand tipping. When one drawer is open, all other drawers are locked.

Fit, Finish and Construction
Fit, Finish and Construction

All Sonic toolboxes feature a one-piece steel construction. This maximizes strength and rigidity. The S9 toolbox features a 303 stainless steel worktop, ABS plastic bumpers, and a powder coated finish.

Videos

Work Efficient. Work With Sonic
78% Faster
80% Reduced
20% Faster

Technical Specs

Customer Reviews

  • Jerry M - Jul 22nd 2021

    5
    Great Set

    Starting in aviation as a basic mechanic was made so much easier with this toolbox, it has 95 percent of what you need day in and day out. The remaining 5 percent is very inexpensive, high quality materials you can purchase separately. Ive bought a few other items here and there and not a single tool has broken on me. And I use them day in and day out for almost two years now. Im gonna be a returning customer for a long time.

Customers Also Viewed