null
  • Topbox + tools, 145 pieces
  • sonic toolbox with lid
  • pliers and wrenches
  • screwdrivers
  • sae sockets
  • cutting tools
  • utility set
  • Basic Aviation Toolset | Sonic Tools
  • Don't Get Stuck With the Truck | Work With Sonic
  • Save Time. Make Money. | Work With Sonic

Basic Aviation Toolset

The Basic badge designates the solution as an entry-level solution made for entry-level technicians. Basic
SKU: 714555
(1 review) Write a Review
$2,900.00 - $3,019.00
Add to Cart
$2,900.00 - $3,019.00
The Sonic Basic Aviation Toolset is designed to be mobile. With either the topbox or backpack easily move your tools around the shop. With this 145 piece tool kit you get tri-lobed Phillips and slotted screwdrivers, an assortment of 1/4" and 1/2" 12pt. SAE sockets, as well as the essential combination pliers, hammers, and hex keys. This set has everything you need for your aviation career. This set comes standard with a serialized tool ID laser etched on each tool. Custom etching is available for added cost.
topbox

Basic Aviation Toolset

The Sonic Basic Aviation Toolset is designed to be mobile. With either the topbox or backpack easily  move your tools around the shop. With this 145 piece tool kit you get tri-lobed Phillips and slotted screwdrivers, an assortment of 1/4" and 1/2" 12pt. SAE sockets, as well as the essential combination pliers, hammers, and hex keys. This set has everything you need for your aviation career.

 

*Product ships for flat rate $275*

Features:
  • ALL TOOLS ARE STANDARD
  • Front centralized safety lock
  • Fully 100% retractable drawers
  • Auto return ball bearing slides
  • RAL 7011 Power Coated Finish
  • Size - 22.3 x 11.3 x 9.57" 
 

What's included

sae socket set

3/8" and 1/4" SAE Socket Set - EXTRA SMALL
205501

cutting set

Cutting Set - EXTRA SMALL
600628

screwdrivers

Screwdriver Set - EXTRA SMALL
601407

wrenches and pliers

Wrench and Plier Combination Set - EXTRA SMALL
602905

hammer and utility set

Hammer & Utility Set - EXTRA SMALL
604103

Technical Specs

Specifications

Customer Reviews

  • Jerry M - Jul 22nd 2021

    5
    Great Tools!

    Starting in aviation as a basic mechanic was made so much easier with this toolbox, it has 95% of what you need day in and day out. The remaining 5% is very inexpensive, high quality materials you can purchase separately. Ive bought a few other items here and there and not a single tool has broken on me. And I use them day in and day out for almost two years now. Im gonna be a returning customer for a long time.

Videos

Customers Also Viewed